Make it your school holiday plan during this school break! We are different as we educate
and teach students about historical, geographical, cultural values, science facts and nature
wherever the tour takes place. This School Holiday Program is easy and affordable to provide the
opportunity for children to experience how people live differently, experience new places, learn
new languages and exchange cultures. The results of school tour participation are life-changing
where children end up looking at things differently.
George Town, is popular for its colonial-era architecture fused to Asian charms. Tagged
as a UNESCO World Heritage Site, the city embraces modernism while keeping alive its cultural
heritage. The unique street arts on the paint-peeled walls of George Town are something unique,
and hardly found anywhere else in Malaysia. During first day of this tour, children will be having
fun visiting a special-themed museum that celebrating Penang Food Heritage, get to experience
the thrill of science & technology at the discovery Center, experience the challenging and fun live
escape games at the Ultimate Real Room Escape.
On second day, children will get to see the other side of Penang, Balik Pulau which is
predominantly blanketed by lush greenery, sheath of paddy fields and rolling hills. Children get
to visit farms, nutmeg factory and butterfly garden. Children who live in the cities will be blown
away by the outdoor activities and discovery. They will be amazed to experience the seen and
unseen in nature. On third day, here we go to immerse ourselves in our 130 million-year-old
rainforests at Penang Hill, Penang’s most untouched jungle. After lunch, we will head to
Georgetown for the remaining UNESCO sites while savoring Penang popular local delicacies.
Sign up 4D3N Residential School Tour to offer your children their well-deserved
opportunities to explore, discover and experience. What are you waiting for? Leave an inquiry
Pick-up/ Drop-off points:
Limited to hotels or accommodation located in Penang Island.
This tour package is valid until 31st December 2020.
Peak Season Surcharge ( Surcharges are imposed during peak season):
- Merdeka: 31st August 2019
- Christmas & New Year: 25th December 2019 – 1st January 2020
- Thaipusam: 8th Feb 2020
- Labour Day: 1st May 2020
- Hari Raya: 24-26th May 2020
- Merdeka: 31st August 2020
- Christmas & New Year: 25thDec 2020 – 1st Jan 2021
- Additional surcharges RM20/ USD5 per person.
Black Out Dates:
24 January 2020 to 26 January 2020
- For 12 tour participants and above, please leave an inquiry.
- Tour participants must strictly adhere to the stipulated tour itineraries.
- Additional request or extended hours will be charged separately.
- All published prices are subjected without prior notice.
- All bookings must be made 14 days in advance prior to arrival dates.