Explore the renowned “Pearl of the Orient”, Penang with its Georgetown Heritage sites, famous
local delicacies and exciting discoveries of its blend of old and new cultures.
Pick-up/ Drop-off points:
Limited to hotels or accommodation in Penang Island.
This tour package is valid until 31st December 2020.
Peak Season Surcharge ( Surcharges are imposed during peak season ) :
- Hari Raya: 4th, 5th, 6th June 2019
- Merdeka: 31st August 2019
- Malaysia Day: 16th Sept 2019
- Deepavali: 27th October 2019
- Christmas: 23rd December 2019 – 1st January 2020
- Thaipusam: 8th Feb 2020
- Labour Day: 1st May 2020
- Hari Raya: 24-26th May 2020
- National Day: 31st August 2020
- Malaysia Day: 16th Sept 2020
- Deepavali: 14th Nov 2020
- Christmas & New Year: 23rd Dec 2020 – 1st Jan 2021
- Additional surcharges RM100/ USD25 per person
Black Out Dates:
24 January 2020 to 26 January 2020
- 8 persons and above are considered as customized tour, please leave an inquiry.
- Tour participants must strictly adhere to the stipulated tour itineraries.
- Additional request or extended hours will be charged separately.
- All published prices are subjected to change without prior notice.
- All bookings must be made 14 days in advance prior to arrival dates.